Whats up everyone? I haven't updated this thing in quite some time. I'm under going a lot of changes in my life right now. Here are a few I deem notable:
-physical fitness
-loyalty and dedication 25/8
-thinking about my future
-p.m.a.
I want to compile a list of goals, aspirations and accomplishments in the near future along with a list of my ideal future home. I've been living life right, supporting my hometown scene and my best friends 110%. There's been some great shows the past ten days. Here's a little list:
12/27/09 Fire & Ice, Losing Vision, Damages, Cut Short, Fraud - Virginia Beach
01/02/10 8 FOR 8 - Virginia Beach
01/04/10 Backtrack, Downpresser, Swamp Thing, Dry Spell, Dead End Path - Richmond
01/06/10 Trapped Under Ice, Cruel Hand, Foundation, Naysayer, Forfeit, Fire & Ice - Richmond
01/09/10 Integrity, Ringworm, Gehenna, Pulling Teeth, Gray Ghost, Seraphim - Baltimore
01/10/10 Seraphim, Maintain, Outrage, CCP, Short Fused, Downturn, Vicegrip, Restless - Hampton
01/11/10 Backtrack, Downpresser, Swamp Thing, Dead End Path, Outlast - Washington D.C.
There's a lot of good upcoming shows in Virginia Beach. Please check them out and support your scene. http://www.myspace.com/vbshows
I'll update more later.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment