Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time Don't Heal A Thing

I'm on my way back from Raleigh. Here's a recap.

We left around 5:30 and got on the road smoothly. The grand idea of laying down the back seat came about. People were uncomfortable but adjusted. Brandon laid down in the trunk for six hours! We stopped at a gas station and ran into some inbred, loud mouthed hooligans. Fuck ignorance.

We made it to Raleigh without any major mishaps. I was sent on a mission and after walking and driving around aimlessly, I failed. Sorry Zack, I feel like an asshole. Anyways, I get to the Brewery. I've been there before and it's a fun place. I missed the first band. Matt Watson's band was good and I liked the energy. Bracewar, Trash Talk and Alpha & Omega's sets were nuts. I was way psyched on the Antidote and Leeway covers. The show was packed and the stage is set up perfectly. There was a lot of kooks there but I had a lot of fun. I was excited to see Matt and Jason. I ran into John and Andy too.

It was nice to touch base with old friends. Its always fun seeing girls go off the deep end looks wise. Cook out is delicious. The seating arrangement was a little different on the way back. Fuck frats and cops. The long way home...

jwxxx

1 comment:

buildmeablomb said...

this is alllll over the place