I woke up way too late today. I'm enjoying my last weekend of freedom before work on Monday. I can't explain how stoked and bummed I am on working. I'm indifferent about it. I guess doing what you want for the past four months can be self liberating. I only had one bill. No rent, water, electric, car payment. Just a cell phone bill and keeping my stomach full. I had no idea it would open my eyes. I traveled to so many places, ate an abundance of meals and stayed in unbelievable places free of charge. I guess I'll miss the god given hospitality. Sometimes the world can be so resourceful and kind. But its getting cold. Money and security are top priority. I hate knowing I'm slaving my life away when I could be doing something more productive and sensible with my time. Oh well, I can't be punk 24/7.
Rachel and Heather picked up Erika and I. We went to Willow Lawn on a mission for work shoes. We talked about New Found Glory, making out, dudes, drunkenness and the color purple. I'm glad we're all able to hang out. I thought Chipotle was included in our itinerary, but I guess time didn't permit. Erika and I headed to my second alternative (Qdoba). I saw Kim and Lavon. We were given the token discount, as always. I love those girls. We ate our burritos on the silver roof of her apartment building. We went inside, started a movie and took a short nap. What a perfect day. I can't wait for camping, the park, adventures, the zoo, Florida, Virginia Beach and a puppy?..I have a lot to look forward to.
Food has been sporadic the past two days. Yesterday was a foot long black angus steak from Quizno's. I came home and was presented with a veggie burger and a glass of lemonade. It was a bland day for food. Today, I had a burrito. Burritos are my favorite food, hands down (next to pizza). I had a shredded pork queso burrito from Qdoba. This monster had me sleeping like a baby within half a hour. My only explanation for this is the extraordinary amount of calories put me into a coma. Research calorie overload, it's scary. I've been making a lot of lists lately. I can't really describe one of them. It's too intense. I miss my brothers in Virginia Beach. I'll be home soon. I want some pizza.
Lonely Playlist:
The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs
The City On Film - American Diary
Saves The Day - Stay What You Are
The Smiths - Meat Is Murder
Descendents - Milo Goes To College
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Pelican - Australasia
Rilo Kiley - Take Offs And Landings
A.F.I. - All Hallow's EP
Mogwai - Happy Songs For Happy People
Rilo Kiley - The Execution Of All Things
Stars - Set Yourself On Fire
I've been in bed for three hours. No one has called me. My friends have been running errands for seven hours. I think today is 'blow josh off' day officially. Either way, it feels good to be alone, laying in your bed.
jwxxx
1 comment:
I really like the playlist.
Post a Comment