Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekly Review

Mom brought me to Richmond Saturday around 3. We went to Ruby Tuesday and it was legit. My mom is on this new diet kick and won't digest anything good. Everything is splenda infused, without taste or nutritional value. I guess I don't get it? Anyways, we went to Chris' dorm and dropped off my bags. We had a nice little talk about girls and their craziness. I dare any of you to prove me otherwise. We headed to the new location of Salvation Gallery on Cary and met up with Erika and Maya. We broke the ice and chilled for a little bit. Erika is never not a cutie. Later on, Kaitlin picked us up from the shop and we headed to her place. We were greeted by Zack Attack on the stairs. Its always a pleasure to see this gentleman and fellow brother. We went inside and chilled with Ruthie. An escapade of people barged in. Names included Ray Ray, Phil, Carolyn and Heather. Conversation content was Obituary, surfing (waves and da web) and n00dz. Heather was so pissed about dudes being creepers. After numerous failed attempts at leaving, we headed to the show.

We were greeted by Reid Mowbray outside of the Canal Club. I was surprised by the fake smiles, gestures and handshakes I received from a few people throughout the night. If you read this and think its about you, it is most likely. I headed in as Vengeance started their set. They covered Breakdown and Bulldoze. I'm so stoked for that show in October and the utter amount of chaos that will occur. We Were Gentlemen's set was laughable at best but I will merit and appauld them for the American Nightmare cover. AN is in my top five. Swamp Thing's set was memorable. A was pipelining across the fucking venue, kicking and injuring everyone in his path. Speaker monitors were being thrown at bouncers, fights were breaking out left and right. Some wigga got knocked out and the bouncers were infuriated. The bitch that books at Canal Club shut it down. She refused to give us our money back. I want to spit on that lady. So some fine gentlemen had the show moved to Alley Katz down a few blocks down the street for $3. After sitting through two of the worst bands I've ever seen, Bracewar played a surprise set via Flza on drums. Cold World's set was really good. And in my opinion, they played a lot better than the last time I saw them at United Blood.

Kaitlin, Ray, Zack, Chris and I headed to Chris' dorm. Chris and I were dropped off after witnessing a retarded argument. Chris and I walked to Allison's and Erika's for Allison's 21st birthday party. We were greeted by Erika, Crazy Zack, Ethan, Allison and Kage. Some other people were in attendance but I forgot their names (sorry). Erika presented me with ultimate hospitality and I was (and still am) blown away by how sincere and sweet she is. I enjoyed sushi, lemonade and the company of awesome individuals. We went to bed relatively early and I had the best time.
This week has included a lot of excitement. Here's a little list:

West End excursions
Shafer
Lots of cuddling
Rock Band
Gold's Gym
C&C
Prison tattoos
2L2Q

I wanted to add more to this but my mind is fucked right now. I received the worst news the past two nights. I can't wait to go to the park tomorrow and hold hands. I have a job interview monday. White Chapel tomorrow with Ethan and Chris? Virginia Beach on Friday? Some men can only dream for this much excitement in their lives. Stay safe out there. Its getting cold.

jwxxx

No comments: