Saturday, September 6, 2008

Time Don't Heal A Thing

I'm in the woods and when you're severely isolated, you start to ponder and reminisce. I can't help but think of all the people from this summer. The good, bad and scandalous.

Random Hate

1- Met you at the tail end of one of my many failed relationships. You were so kind and flirtatious, yet undeserving of my love, attention and time. Thanks for the memories, lies and waste of time. I gained nothing from you.

2- You sold out. You're weak.

3- You're a mutual acquaintance. You don't know how to keep your mouth shut. Rumor mill 101. Fuck you.

4- We were so close but you moved on to bigger and better things. Have fun being lost and out of touch. Don't come back to me when she's gone.

5- You know, I usually let my friends live their own lives and don't dabble in their troubles and let them learn on their own. But one person in particular is driving me over the edge. you'll never listen. I hope one day you'll read this because I'm tired of saying I told you so. I can't comprehend why you stay with that boy. Yes, he is a boy, not a man. A man would not kick his significant other. A man would not direct his insecurities and guilt onto you. A man would not threaten to kill you and your mutual friends. A man does not start drama and animosity amongst people due to his lack of confidence and security. He cheats on you time and time again. He breaks your heart every week and somehow it's mended all over again. He's bad news. And you are the company you keep. Let him go and live your life. you're a college student with such a bright future. He's bringing you down into his shallow grave and burying you alive. Don't throw your life away because a boy wants you to, or soon you'll be bad news too.

6- Bipolar Disorder, formerly known as manic-depression, is a diagnosis in psychiatry referring to mania (or hypomania or mixed states) alternating with clinical depression (or depressed or euthymic mood) over a significant period of time. Unlike highs and lows a normal person might experience, one with bipolar disorder experiences extreme mood swings that can last for minutes to months. Mood changes of this nature are associated with distress and disruption, and a relatively high risk of suicide.

7- Fuck you for thinking Earth Crisis was more important/musically talented than Bad Brains. Fuck you for talking shit about Virginia Beach hardcore. You suck.

8- I guess my idea of being a decent human being is different than others. A lot of people seem to think its kosher to walk all over people and be the sketchiest. Sorry, but I don't think its cool to use your "friends". You aren't going to use me, Mr. straight edge. Why don't you go sell some more drugs on the side, you sketchy fuck? You use me and use me time and time again. But now the line has been drawn. Fuck you and your bullshit friends. I will keep my morals and ideals and stay true to them, you piece of shit.

9- Fuck you. Fuck your coke addiction. Fuck your shitty girlfriend. It's all downhill now. I'm waiting for that phone call and it's sad.

10- Why aren't you dead yet?


I'll update and add more later.

I think I'm going to transfer 'lol' worthy and memorable posts from my old blog to this one. Prepare.

jwxxx

No comments: