I wish I could get my act together.
I wish I would go back to school.
I wish I could nail an outstanding job.
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I miss my family. I want a Macbook for Christmas so fucking bad. Just a laptop will do.
H2O is announcing their U.S. tour (with Bane and Cruel Hand) this week. I'm praying for a Virginia date.
I'm really anxious to see what this weekend has in store. I can only imagine the scandalous mayhem and what those late nights will have to offer. I miss being in the thick of things. I need to find a job and a stable place to live. Virginia Beach, Norfolk or Richmond. It doesn't matter at this point. All I need is a domain to stack my chips and call my own.
jwxxx
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't go to va beach or norfolk.
please come to richmond.
it sucks not having you here.
and fuck yeah for h20 touring with bane and cruel hand.
that's definitely something i'm stoked on.
It'll happen. Everything will work out, always.
Post a Comment